- type: Transportation
ProjectsNess City US 283 Geometric Improvements
The City of Ness City worked alongside EBH to address their street problems. The existing street had drainage issues, including a large valley gutter that drained across the highway. EBH designed a solution where the valley gutter was removed and a storm sewer system with new curb and gutter was installed to drain this corner of town. ADA sidewalk ramps and sidewalks were also constructed throughout the project.
From local programs to federal agencies, we can help you identify and secure funding for your next improvement project.Learn More
ProjectsProject InformationServices Provided
- Street & Highway Improvements
- Project Funding & Grant Application through KDOT
- Road & Bridge Design
- Storm Drainage
The EBH team assisted the City of Ness City with:
- Applying for and receiving KDOT Geometric Improvement Grant
- Surveying and designing their project with KDOT standard plans
- Providing KDOT construction observation of their project
- The street project included concrete pavement with an aggregate base and pavement marking and signing.
Joel Krosschell, PE Project Manager
Jerry Nemechek Surveyor/Inspector